Voting

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Really Bad at Blogging...

I am really bad at blogging...Every New Year, I make a personal resolution to be better at blogging and updating my friends on my life. Several months pass, and I realize that I haven't made any vast improvements and resolve to be better next year...quite the vicious circle.

I must admit that I do log into my blog once or twice a week solely for the purpose of reading my friends blogs...I get a large amount of joy reading about my friends lives and staring in awe at everyone's creativity...I suppose that makes me a bloggerstalker??

Well, we have a log going on in our lives right now, so I will try to stick to the highlights:

Last November, Caleb turned 9. He is such a big boy and is in the 3rd grade. We have decided that in the Fall when he goes into the 4th grade, we will be moving him to the Keller school district. He is very excited for the change.

Cliff graduated August 13th 2011 with his Bachelors degree in Organizational Behavior and Human Resources Management from the University of North Texas. We couldn't be any more proud of him. He immediately interned at Target shortly after graduation and recently accepted a position with another organization working as an insurance claims manager handling workers compensation claims. He really loves his new company and the people he works with.

The company I have worked for for the past 7 years is in the process of being sold. So as of March 5th, I started a new position at a new company and thus far and am enjoying a new challenge.

As of December 2011; I had officially lost a total of 67 pounds.

This past weekend, Cliff and I put in a contract to build a house. We are hoping that we can close before the baby gets here.

FINALLY and perhaps the most exciting news...Cliff and I are expecting our first child in August of this year. As of yesterday, we are officially 16 weeks along and find out the gender of the baby on April 5th. To say that we are ecstatic is a HUGE understatement. We are looking forward to a new chapter in our lives.

We are immensely blessed. I know that our Heavenly Father has been watching over us and guiding our lives for quite some time. I will do my best to post more often especially as the pregnancy progresses and our house starts to go up.

No comments:

Post a Comment