Voting

Monday, May 9, 2011

It's been a while...

So, I'm not going to lie...I remember EXACTLY why I stopped blogging in the first place...these gosh darn templates drive me CRAZY! I was trying to post a picture of the flowers that my sweet husband got for me on Mother's Day; but the picture takes up the whole page and I can't figure out how to make the picture smaller!

Life has been good to us. I am constantly reminded how very blessed and fortunate we are. About two months ago, we moved from North Richland Hills to Fort Worth (35N and Basswood). We found a great apartment (cheaper than where we were) and we are in a fantastic ward.

Caleb is finishing second grade and his second season of soccer. Cliff is finishing his final college semester and begins a paid internship in June. I am still working and just celebrated my 6 year anniversary at the company I work for...life is moving along.

Anyways, I will try to be better about blogging. It seems that I make time to read everyone else's blog; but never take time to share.

3 comments:

  1. Life does sound good! :) Thanks for the update. I miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and miss you!!!! Remember how ridiculous it was trying to find Arbys....hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! it is so good to hear from you Michelle!

    ReplyDelete